In order to pay for parking with the use of park meter one need to follow these steps:
- In the main menu of the park meter select “Pay for parking”;
- Confirm the number of the parking zone and insert the needed one (Attention! Par default, the number is shown of the parking zone where the park meter is located);
- Insert the registration number of the vehicle with the regional code (for example, А123АА16);
- Indicate the parking time (the shortest time period from the start of a parking session with the use of a park meter is 60 minutes and after that – every 30 minutes);
- Make the payment by credit card or transport card.
- Payment by credit card of the international payment systems:
- Insert or apply your credit card into the designated area of the park meter;
- Insert you pin-code;
- Confirm the payment;
- Take your credit card and save the receipt.
After the payment the credit card will be debited with the amount corresponding to the indicated parking time.
2. Payment by transport card::
- Apply the card to the validator (wait till the transaction is finished, it can take up to 5 seconds)
- The card will be debited with the amount corresponding to the indicated parking time;
- To check the balance on you card, select the option “Balance” in the main menu of the park meter.
The location of the park meters can be seen on the map of the parking lots on the main page of the portal "Parking of Kazan"..
The park meter DOES NOT ACCEPT cash. When making a payment through a park meter, it is IMPOSSIBLEto stop the parking time earlier.